While travelling a little further north in the cheesy state, I had some time to sit in my kennel and think about this whole "birdless" thing. Where were they? Was I really *that* out of shape that my nose forgot the sweet smell of a gamebird? Had becoming a mother really cramped my style?
NAHHHHH!!!
It was just butterflies is what Jamie said..WHAT? Butterflies? I'm a BIRDDOG silly boy, not a butterfly chaser.
Once again...MEN!!!
Well just to show Mr. Jamie and his entourage that I was NOT a frilly butterfly dog, I rolled up to Solon Springs in STYLE...and for needing a few trips in the roading harness still.
I THREW DOWN!!!
TWO FINDS...and my strong point at the moment...an HONOR!!!
YEEEEEEEEAHHHHBOOOOOYYYYZZZZZ!!!
Although my run could've been stronger (will work on the buns of steel when we return to camp), Mr. Jamie was quite proud of my performance...and it's better that we're together..
NAHHHHH!!!
It was just butterflies is what Jamie said..WHAT? Butterflies? I'm a BIRDDOG silly boy, not a butterfly chaser.
Once again...MEN!!!
Well just to show Mr. Jamie and his entourage that I was NOT a frilly butterfly dog, I rolled up to Solon Springs in STYLE...and for needing a few trips in the roading harness still.
I THREW DOWN!!!
TWO FINDS...and my strong point at the moment...an HONOR!!!
YEEEEEEEEAHHHHBOOOOOYYYYZZZZZ!!!
Although my run could've been stronger (will work on the buns of steel when we return to camp), Mr. Jamie was quite proud of my performance...and it's better that we're together..
See!

No comments:
Post a Comment