September 11, 2009

BUSTED!!!!

This was my weekend to break out!! Mom got me back on the road and hooked back up with Mr. Jamie..THANK GOD!! I wuv my mom and all my family but that couch was two words..
BOR...ING!!

So to the cheesy state we went, Wisconsin that is, where I was reunited with all my string-along friends and Miss Trish and Miss Karen, good times are here again!!! My daughter, Georgia made her field trial event debut and I can tell, she's gonna be a natural...of course! There were a few new faces on the string and I'm excited to introduce myself....

Boone

Stormy

McKinley

Millie

My name is Poo, Miss Potter if you're nasty. Poochy..the name...birds...the game...welcome aboard, it's gonna be a fun season!!

Me and Mr. Jamie had our debut run this weekend, it was TOUGH, nothing for sure in my favor..no wind...lots of heat (YEAH in the Cheesy state..what GIVES??)...and no birds. Jamie said I'm out of shape, HUSH YER MOUTH...that is sooooo not nice to say about a girl...

..who just had 8 puppies (remember OctoPoo)...via c-section....


....MEN!!!


Well, he redeemed himself by saying I'm all heart and I hunt with it, which is funny because I thought I hunted with my nose..hmmmmm....


Mom and me had our first run too. I was so mad about not finding birdies with Mr. Jamie that I ran extra hard and if my nose (I mean heart) got the slightest scent of a bird, I pointed. Well mom got mad at me for that...hollering...GET ON POO...sheeeshhhhhh



Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

So I saw a bird running up the path and I RIPPED IT!!!!

WHOOOOOHOOOOO was mom mad...WHHHHOOOOAAAAAA she hollered...hahahahahaha...lalalalalalalalala I don't hear yoooooouuuuuuuu...


Man, it was just like my Derby days.


BUSTED!!!!


It's good to be back on the chain gang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment