I know I've been really slacking on this blog thing, but now that I'm finally back in the comforts of home in Kentucky, I can use the bigger keys on mom's com(poo)ter and give my PooBerry a rest.
But now that I've splained that away, let's get down to the FUN stuff! Well me & mom went to a field trial together...no boys allowed! We stayed in a city girl hotel, but we were a cowgirl brace in the field...Sunday that is, Saturday was a different story. We had Jamie pacing down in Georgia and on standby on the phone.
Saturday was the warm-up, well...we didn't exactly get WARMED UP..cause it was cold there...brrrrrrr cold! I strolled along as usual and found my first good scent of a bird...but just when I pointed...it MOVED! Silly bird flew away from me....and in my stellar birdgirl way I said "HEY MOM IT WENT RIGHT OVER THERE AND I'M GONNA HOP OVER THERE AND GET IT FOR YOU!!". Seems I wasn't supposed to do that...as mom yelled "WHHHOOOAAA"...and for some reason that word makes me stop!
Phoooey on her, as she leashed me up. But that bird cussed at me mom, you gonna let it talk to me that way?
Then mom met Mr. Jon and he said we should go train a little. Hey, if it means birds...I'm game! Mom and Mr. Jon took me out and turned me loose...and sure enough THERE WERE BIRDS! But I think the first one I found had talked to that one on the field 'cause he cussed me too, so I BOUNCED after it. Well, I guess I'm just supposed to turn the other cheek and be the bigger dog cause mom picked me up and plopped me back on the ground right were I left.....was that Mr. Jon's idea?!?!?! Who invited HIM on our bitchin' weekend!?
Well, I went on again and found another birdie...but I stayed back far enough so even if that birdie ran his beak at me...I couldn't hear him. Mom gave that birdie a kick..yeah you get it mom, payback for talking to me like that. I didn't move! Mom and Mr. Jon were super stoked at that...see I ain't broke...I'm steady as it goes!
I got mad props for that move...and the next day mom and I showed 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment