February 26, 2009

GIRLS RULE Day 2!

After some super snuggle time in our posh little bed, mom and I were ready to hit the field again for our "Amateur" run! I kept mom on her toes...so much on her toes she walked the course in about 17 minutes. And in those 17 action packed minutes, I found TWO birdies..well three actually but two of them were 'nugglin. But I was standin...twice! Then I decided to head down into the trees and have a little fun.

See I wuv to hunt in the woodsy foresty stuff, just ask Mr. Jamie...he gets after me when I do that. Says I get in twubba..whatever! Well I went into those woods and just to show I wasn't a twubbamaker, I had two more finds!! And did I bust? NOPE! I stayed a safe distance from those dirty beaked birds and watched gladly as mom booted their butts!

We finished and mom hugged me and told me I was a blue ribbon......to her. I didn't see that Mr. Jon had seen me run and he high fived my mom....that was fun..let's do it again soon!

I made the hollabacks and had to retrieve one of those dirty birds....I hate retweeevin..plagh plagh plah...feadders.
Mom and I got a white wibbon....and a photo op!


It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment