April 23, 2009

Mr. Sandman

Mr. Sandman....he brought me my dream
He was the cutest that I've ever seen
He has a face that made my heart go MUSHY
Not to mention his really cute TUSHY!
Mr. Sandman..where did he go?
Where does he live..cause I sure don't know
Pweeeeze don't make me make me have to scream!!!
Mr. Sandman I miss my dream!

Mr. Sandman..he brought me my dream
With big brown eyes that sparkled and gleamed
Like mom said..he wasn't a ROVER
For a short time my lonesome nights (and days) were over
Mr Sandman...now I'm alone
Where is my "muffin" I called my own
Pweeeeeezeee pweeeeeze don't be so mean..
Mr. Sandman he was my dream!

Mr. Sandman....it's me Peachy-Poo
I don't understand the things you do.
I fell in wuv with a handsome stud muffin
And now I'm left here with a whole lotta nuthin'
Mr. Sandman...I sleep all the time
And for now....I've run out of rhymes
Not sure what's in store for meeeeeeee
Mr. Sandman I need some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

No comments:

Post a Comment